Sunday, March 6, 2011

How to wear a long skirt

Nothing is more comfy and hip then a long jersey skirt, I think that this is a must have for summer 2011.  I would pair it with something tight or fitted so you dont look frumpy. 

 It is also VERY important to get the skirt the right length.  It is not a good look to have it too short, unless your wearing flops.  If you are wearing a graphic/ patterned skirt then wear a solid tank or t-shirt.  
 A long skirt can be very cute if worn the correct way. 


Below are a few examples of good ways to wear it along with some bad.
 GOOD SKIRT LOOKS....................

 


MY FAV. - Long and romatic with a cute little tank.



 
      LONG SKIRTS GONE BAD.............







4 comments:

  1. Ya I hate it when shirts are worn above the ankles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jersey skirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I hated long skirts but this post showed me if you wear it correctly they can be really cute (or not!). Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought Diane Keaton pulled off the long skirt when she was in Annie Hall.

    ReplyDelete